If you have an administrative problem, ABILENE has the solution…
Abilene has developed one of the most sophisticated Administration Departments in our industry. Our experienced staff can assist building Owners and Managers with; violation removal and resolution; Department of Air Resources Permit filings; Triennial Renewals; Department of Buildings annual inspection filings; Fire Department violations and New York State Fuel Oil Storage Tank filings and renewals.
Our sophisticated in-house computer system is linked, via the NYC BIS interface, with most of the New York City Municipal Agencies.
A FEW OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES WE PROVIDE!
- NYC Dept. of Air Resources & NYC Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Triennial Renewal of Certificate of Operation
- Triennial Renewal of Registration Certificate (Registration & Renewal)
- Renewal/Registration of Emergency Generators
- ¨NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- Petroleum Bulk Storage Permits (Registration & Renewal)
- N.Y.S. D.E.C. Clean Air Act Permit
- Regulatory Fee Determination Unit in conjunction with Clean Air Act Permit
- Oil tank abandonment/replacement with NYS DEC and FDNY
- ¨NYC Dept. of Buildings Bureau of Electrical Control (BEC)
- Assist in filing BEC 16A form for Permit
- Schedule all electrical inspections (Bulletin 8)
- Secure electrical certificate
- Assist with correction of violations
- ¨NYS Dept. of Energy
- Crude Oil Refunds
- ¨ Nassau County Dept. of Health
- Oil Tank Filing/Abandonment/Testing
- “Permit to Store Toxic/Hazardous Material”.
- ¨NYC Dept. of Buildings
- Annual Low Pressure Report LL 62/91
- Obtain final “sign-off”
- Dept. of Buildings Filing OP-49 & OP-46 Forms
- ¨City of Yonkers
- Boiler Permit Filing
- ¨Town of Hempstead
- Heating Report Filing
- ¨Maintenance Services:
- Chemical Boiler Water Treatment
- Chemical Boil-Out Treatment
- Chimney / Boiler Tube Cleaning
- Service Contracts – Inception & Renewal
- ¨Miscellaneous Consulting Services:
- Dismissal of erroneous violations as issued by; (D.O.B./ ECB/ HPD/ FDNY/DEC, etc.)
- Status Report on Building (pending violations, violations dismissed) issued by ECB and Dept. of Buildings.
- Affidavits provided to alleviate severity of penalty issued by ECB/FDNY.
- Any and all violations as issued by the City of New York .
- Adjournments of hearings with ECB.
- Assist with J51/MCI filing.